About The Family Birthing Wing
PDF - Questions and Answers
For those beginning new families or expanding existing ones, WRRMC Family Birthing Wing is here to make your birth experience extraordinary. Highly qualified physicians and nursing staff are skilled in providing care for routine and higher-risk pregnancies for mothers each year. All patients stay in a beautifully decorated and comfortable private room.
- Birthing rooms to accommodate you through labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum.
- Personal attention from a single nurse means more individualized care and more timely answers to any questions that may arise.
- OB staff have successfully completed special training and are certified in neonatal resuscitation, resuscitation stabilization, transport of sick and/or premature infants, and in the management of obstetrical emergencies.
- OB patients are monitored with fetal/contraction monitors while in labor. We will also work with patients
who prefer limited monitoring.
- Staff members are available throughout your stay to promote and facilitate successful breastfeeding.
- Infant hearing testing
- Gestational Diabetes testing, education and information
- Educational video library
Complimentary prenatal education
Tour of the birthing wing
Meet with patient financial services
Call Patty Ness, RN to schedule at 701-567-6177 or email@example.com to register for the screening.
- WIC is a program for pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, and children younger than five and is available in all counties in North Dakota. http://www.ndhealth.gov/wic/ Hettinger office at 701-567-6198.
- We offer Cribs for Kids a program designed to help babies have a safe place to sleep. Please call Carrie Strand, RN for more information at 701-567-4561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Ellen Ketterling
Dr. Carrie Ann Ranum
If you need an estimate of charges for services you will be receiving please contact (701) 567-6156.