West River Health Services Laboratory continually strives to meet the clinical laboratory testing needs of our service area by utilizing the latest technology. The WRHS lab is equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation to ensure quality results in the shortest possible time. The lab provides comprehensive testing services for the hospital and all West River Clinics. Specialty testing is performed by Northern Plains Laboratories in Bismarck, or sent to ARUP laboratories; a leading reference laboratory in Salt Lake City.
- Abbott Architect for routine: Liver, Heart, Kidney, Lipids, Proteins, Electrolyte and Glucose monitoring.
- A1c and Therapeutic drug testing
- ISTAT Point of care ABG
- PXP bedside Whole Blood Glucose.
- Abbott Architect
- BNP, CKMB, Troponin-I, PSA, TSH, FT4 and now Vitamin D
- Abbbott Cell Dyn 3200
- Complete Complete Blood Count with automated five pare Differential
- ACL 8000
- To include PT/INR, PTT and D-Dimer
- Siemens Status Connect
- Chemical measurement using Multistix X Strips
- Microalbumin on urine.
- Micro Scan IV
- Provide ID and MIC for Gram Positive and Gram Negative organisms in
- Blood, Urine, Sputum, wound, gentile stool cultures
- Blood cultures for anaerobic, anaerobic and pediatric samples
- Influenza testing
- RSV Binax NOW Streptococcus Pneumoniae Test
- Binax NOW LEGIONELLA URINARY ANTIGEN TEST
- Clostridium difficile antigen and toxins A and B
- Rapid Heterophile Antibody Test for Infectious Mononucleosis
- Just added: AmniSure Rupture of Fetal Membranes (ROM) Test
- Ortho Gel Card for IgG, ABD and AB
- Stock 10 units LP RBC packed cells for types: A pos, Opos, A neg and AB pos
- 4 units Fresh Frozen Plasma. And Pheresed platelets with special order
- Work up for Rhogam, Stocked in pharmacy.
Contact us today for all your laboratory needs.
Lab Phone Numbers:
Main Lab: 701-567-6050
Blood Bank: 701-567-6059
Managers Office: 701-567-6056
Fax Main Lab: 701-567-6326
The WRHS Laboratory is staffed routine hours:
Monday -Thursday from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday from 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday from 6:30 a.m. - 12:00 Noon
On call Sunday
The lab staff is "on call" for coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to assist you in all your needs.
If you have any questions,
Contact WRHS Laboratory 701-567-6050